The workshop consists of 10 hours of classes, divided into 4 sessions of mostly practical work on subjects such as:
- Theory of communication
- Specific characteristics of audiovisual communication
- News, reports, documentaries, fiction
- Audiovisual techniques. Image, sound, graphics, image synthesis
- Handling equipment. Camera, microphones, tripods, lights, backgrounds
- Recording techniques. ENG, Studio
- Basic lighting. Interviews, Chroma key
- Post-production techniques
- Production, sound, mastering, coding
The workshop is held in the school’s Aula Media Lab, where the Radio Fontenebro studio and the editing and mock-up area of Fontenebro News are also based. These installations and the new equipment belong to a space entirely devoted to the application of knowledge acquired in these areas. This is a great opportunity to develop talents and skills for the future.
PABLO ZUMÁRRAGA, WINNER OF THE SILVER BIZNAGA AWARD AT THE FESTIVAL OF MALAGA, LEADS THE AUDIOVISUAL WORKSHOP AT LAUDE FONTENEBRO SCHOOL
FonTV is Fontenebro International School’s filming and editing club. It is formed, led and organized exclusively by its students, who for years have been working to be more professional in their recordings. At FonTV we carry out different tasks, among which...
The FonTV Film Crew alumni are working hard recording all end-of-year school events, such as the Primary Festival, kindergarten and elementary graduations, swimming lessons, and elementary theaters. The editing room looks like a professional production company...
Finally, the opportunity has come to see the work done for several months by all the participants in the ISP Film Festival. A total of 33 teams from ISP schools around the world have participated in this fantastic activity in which they have been able to learn...