“IM AM AN ISP SCIENTIST” PROJECT
“IM A SICENTIST” is a new project of ILOS (International Learning Opportunities) that will take place this year, between the months of March and May.
ISP students ages 8-14 will be invited to participate in a real-world STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) project through Citizen Science, where they will:
- Connect classroom learning with real research
- Develop a greater understanding of scientific methodology.
- Participate in inquiry-based learning.
- Practice skills such as problem solving, teamwork, and communication.
- Connect with other ISP students from around the world.
This year’s theme will be plastic pollution. We are partnering with the fantastic “Ellipsis Earth” team to enable ISP students to use cutting edge technology to help chart the journey of lost plastic to help influence environmental change.
Throughout the project, students will be able to join interactive online “Ask a Scientist” sessions, providing them the opportunity to interact with leading-edge science, innovation and discovery professionals.
To learn more about the project, visit the ISP page through the following link: https://www.internationalschoolspartnership.com/i-am-an-isp-scientist/
Additionally, in the attached files you can find more information about the project and how to register.
1. Information For Coordinators
3. SPANISH Folleto Para Estudiantes Y Padres
3. Leaflet For Students & Parents